PREDATOR WARRANTY POLICY
Predator offers a 2 year limited warranty on all garments form the date of purchase against defects in materials or construction.
ISSUES COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Zippers and zipper pulls
- Buttons, Snaps, and drawcords
- Fabric fading
- Fabric abrasion
ISSUES NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Abrasions, cuts, tears from ski/snowboard edges, trees, burns, or any type of wearer negligence
- Excessive wear and tear
- Misuse of garment or improper care
- Not following recommended laundering procedure including damage from excessive heat
If you experience a defect in materials or construction of a Predator Mountainwear product please contact email@example.com. Please provide the following in your email.
- A brief description of the problem
- A photo of the entire garment and a photo of the defect area
- The style name, color, and size of the garment
- Your shipping address and phone number
Upon receipt of your email our customer service team will respond within 24 hours to discuss your warranty claim and provide a return authorization number.